We stand by the quality of our plants and all merchandise sold in our garden centers, therefore we’re pleased to accept returns for purchases made at our retail stores. Returns must include the merchandise plus original receipt.
- Outdoor Trees & Shrubs – 1 Year *
- Roses & Perennials – Oct. 31^
- Annuals, Indoor Plants & Tropicals – 7 Days
- Non-Plant Merchandise – 30 Days
- Defective Hard Goods – 1 Year
- Christmas Items – Dec 10 ^^
* or June 15th of the next year, whichever is greater.
^ of the year purchased
^^ of the year purchased – no returns or exchanges allowed after this date
* Bordine’s e-club Rewards Member Extended Warranties & Benefits:
• Roses & Perennials – 1 Year or June 15th of the next year, whichever is greater
• Can’t find your receipt? As a rewards member we have your receipt on file
• Non-saleable merchandise, planted or dead plants are eligible for a MERCHANDISE CREDIT,
good for one year.
• Plant warranty does not imply plant replacement; credit is for the amount paid.
• Replacement plants are not warrantied. (Plants purchased using a merchandise credit)
• All items, including sale items, are warrantied for purchase price only.
• Re-saleable merchandise or re-saleable live plants that have not been planted and are still in their original container are eligible for a refund.
• No returns on special orders or clearance items.
• Merchandise accompanied by a gift receipt will be issued a store credit only.
• Returns without a receipt may be eligible to receive a store credit at the lowest price offered.
• No returns on gift cards.
• Refunds will be issued using the payment method originally tendered.
• Return of material over $150, paid for by cash or check, will be refunded by mail within 7 days.
• One-time price adjustment will be made within 5 days of purchase, except on ‘Daily Deal’ sales.
• Warranties begin on the original date of purchase.
• Warranties do not cover acts of God, animal damage, frost or drought.
• We reserve the right to void any/all warranty coverage due to lack of watering, neglect or providing false customer information.
• We reserve the right to limit or refuse refunds.