Let our lawn care experts give you the tools and knowledge you need to turn your lawn into one your neighbors will envy. Doing it yourself will save you money AND you will be rewarded with a better looking lawn! We will cover fertilization, watering, insect and disease control and even how to keep those pesky Moles away. You’ll leave with all the information you need to have the greenest lawn on the block!
We want you to be successful when planting your new tree, shrub or perennial! Join our expert Purple Person as they guide you through the proper steps. Knowing how to amend the soil, dig the hole, water, fertilize and mulching are just a few of the key ingredients needed to insure a successful planting.
Join us for our Annual Spring Garden Expo & 80th Birthday Celebration!
• Vendor Booths in Rochester Hills
• Production tours in Grand Blanc
Available at all locations...
• FREE Admission • Garden Displays
• FREE Seminars • Enter to Win Giveaways
• Food Trucks • Cotton Candy • Ice Cream
• Petting Farm • Great Sales
Join us for an evening of digging in the dirt! Our designer will show you how to make your container garden as easy as 1,2,3! You’ll also receive help with your plant selections, suggestions for unique and different plants to try, tips to keep your container looking fabulous all season long and potting soil for your containers.
• Bring up to 2 containers of your own or purchase one when you get here.
• Workshop fee is $20, plus the cost of materials used.
• Fertilizer, Soil Moist & gloves are not included. Please bring these along if you would like to use them.
Bonsai is a difficult hobby to learn on your own. Horticulturally, bonsai need specialized care that differs from most other potted plants. Artistically, they come from an (at least) 1,400 year-old heritage. No one can know it all. No one can be an expert at every species, every established style. Books can only take you so far. Whether you’re looking for long-term help to increase your bonsai skills or just want to attend a single meeting for a bit of advice, Four Seasons Bonsai Club is here to help.
Meetings are held at Bordine's in Rochester Hills