The health and safety of our employees and customers is very important to us. We have made some changes and would like you to know what we’re doing to ensure we have a safe environment.
• Following SOCIAL DISTANCING guidelines of 6’ throughout our facilities.
• Requiring the use of MASKS on our employees in our garden store and greenhouse
• Encouraging CREDIT/debit card use at registers
• 6’ distancing markers at registers
• Keeping doors open to LIMIT TOUCH POINTS
• SANITIZING high touch areas with great regularity
• SHOPPING CARTS have been MOVED OUTSIDE in our parking lot
• All ANNUALS & HOUSEPLANTS will be final sale – No returns or exchanges to help reduce the potential of spreading the virus
• BUSINESS HOURS – 9am to 7pm Mon-Sat & 9am to 6pm on Sunday (Grand Blanc: 9am to 6pm Mon-Sat & 10am to 5pm on Sunday)
Here’s how you can help us…
• Please be PATIENT with us as we try and navigate all the changes
• Please wear a MASK when visiting us
• Be MINDFUL of social distancing
• Please MINIMIZE the number of people in your group, leave children at home if possible
• We always LOVE seeing your furry friends but please leave them at home for now
• Please use a CREDIT CARD terminal for payment. It is the safest way, no signature required
We are all looking forward to seeing you and know if we all work together, we can be safe and enjoy the many benefits that gardening provides us all!
The Purple People at Bordine’s